Amy Porterfield has a thriving online business selling digital courses and an online marketing podcast called Online Marketing Made Easy. From 2018-2022 my team and I worked closely with Amy Porterfield’s team to support her website and technical needs.
From April 2018 – April 2022: my team and I have developed all new features and pages for Amy’s website. This includes detailed sales pages, webinar registration pages, lead magnet opt-in pages, thank you pages, live webinar pages, purchase confirmation pages, and more.
All pages were developed to be completely mobile-friendly and editable by Amy’s team. Team members could easily edit content, re-arrange testimonials, change graphics, add opt-in forms, and more. Several templates include options for customizing the background, text, and button colour.
I supported Amy’s team with my technical knowledge and expertise. This included communicating with website hosting on their behalf, monitoring the website for downtime, reporting on Google Analytics metrics, training the team on using WordPress, and more.
Amy’s WordPress sales page templates included:
- custom scheduling options
- My team and I developed a custom scheduling feature into Amy’s sales page template. This feature allowed the team to schedule the display of time sensitive content on sales pages.
- drag and drop layouts
- The sales page templates were carefully coded so the team could easily re-order page sections.
- custom fields for key information
- I used custom fields for content that was often repeated such as the program price details. This meant the team could edit the price in one spot and it would automatically update everywhere.