My website, branding, logo, and business cards were all designed by Sarah Hunter of Creative Cocktail. As a creative entrepreneur with a business degree and a passion for tech and design, Sarah knows a thing or two about making your digital dreams a reality.
Jocelyn Reynolds captured all of the lovely images of me on this website. Jocelyn is a documentary photographer based in Toronto (and she loves to travel). I’m absolutely thrilled with the photos she captured; you should hire her too.
This website was coded by me (of course). The website runs on a custom WordPress theme (based on my WordPress starter theme).
- This website is hosted on WPEngine. I recommend them to anyone running a WordPress website. For $30/month you get daily backups of your website, security monitoring, and a built-in “staging” server.
- The Advanced Custom Fields (Pro) WordPress plugin powers lots of the neat back-end functionality I built into the website.
- The Advanced Excerpt plugin lets me have exactly the same amount of content in the excerpts on my blog, or category pages.
- Yoast SEO optimizes the website for SEO and adds metadata for social media sharing.
- Fathom Analytics gives me website analytics I need. It’s focused on privacy so I don’t need a pesky cookies notice.
- Dubsado hosts my client inquiry forms, invoices, and project proposals.